Monday, June 1, 2015

DIY Driver Side Transmission Mount 2000 Honda CRV

This is a DIY for the driver side transmission mount for a 2002 Honda CRV 



This DIY you can either remove the air box or not but in my personal opinion its easier and more space to work with plus I was doing all of them and its easier to get to the back as well .







In this DIY I did remove all the bolts but only loosened the center bolt that goes through the transmission mount 





I wound up removing the bracket on the bottom again you can leave this on but it was more easier again to work with so I removed the bottom bracket as well .


Once I removed everything I put the center bolt back in the bracket so when I out everything back together it went smooth .



More DIY - www.COROLLACARCLUB.proboards.com 







.

No comments:

Post a Comment