Wednesday, August 19, 2015

DIY - Battery Cleaning and Replacing Littelfuse Blister Pack - PAL Fuse 2000 Infiniti I30

This is a DIY for a 2000 Infiniti I30 or Cefiro Nissan Maxima with a 3.0 







There are two bolts that hold this fuse on each side DO NOT ATTEMPT to remove the fuse with out completely removing the bolts , The newer fuse is more modern and has a opening where you can slide and do not have to remove the bolts for future changes of this fuse  





This DIY is how I had to replace my littelfuse or known as a PAL fuse , I had corrosion over my positive cable and my fuse was broken around the plastic , This fuse is important maintenance because if this fuse blows your vehicle will not start , 

After spraying battery cleaner to remove the acid build up and to neutralize the acid then I wiped down the area then added my new positive post and fuse and then sprayed battery protection on the post .

This is a very simple DIY just follow the pictures 



More DIY at www.COROLLACARCLUB.proboards.com





.



No comments:

Post a Comment